Thursday, August 13, 2015

This Was My Dream Car!

I've always been a huge fan of Miami Vice. I still watch old episodes of it on Netflix. Don Johnson's white 1986 Ferrari Testarossa became my dream car. Well, I'd better get my pocket change together because the original car from "Miami Vice" is being auctioned off! It's happening in Monterey, California this Satuday. Apparently, the car has been in storage since the show was canceled in 1989. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for. It was offered for $1.75 million on eBay last year but didn't sell. and here's an interesting fact: Ferrari gave the show two Testarossas, because they weren't happy that they used a REPLICA on the first two seasons. The replica was destroyed in the first episode of the third season, and the Testarossas were used for the rest of the show's run. So what's your dream car? Drop me a line: john@kicks1063.com

No comments:

Post a Comment