Friday, July 17, 2015

Come here, Human..I need my paws rubbed!

There a huge new study out that asked people what they're willing to do to make their pets happy. Here are the results:

1. 71% of pet owners let their pets sleep with them in bed. That includes 81% of cat owners, compared to 73% of people with dogs. 
2. 64% buy presents for their pets during the holidays, including 70% of women and 58% of men.

3. 45% have bought their pet a birthday present.
4. 31% have cooked for them.

5. 22% have dressed them up in an outfit.

6. 12% have brought their pet to work.

7. 12% have bought their pet health insurance.

The survey also found we spend an average of $1,193 a year on our pets, including $477 on food and treats, $426 on medical bills, $129 on pet sitters, $64 on toys and $97 on other random stuff they need. We treat our two dogs, Boomer and Ella, just like our kids. Ella sleeps with us every night. In fact, when I get up for work at 4 am, she moves over and takes my spot in the bed! And then when I turn on the light to get dressed, I get the "stink eye" for bothering her! So how do you spoil your pets? Drop me a line at john@kicks1063.com

No comments:

Post a Comment