Thursday, July 23, 2015

More Craigslist Craziness!

I love browsing Craigslist! On Monday I posted a For Rent ad that was just jibberish. Today I present you with your next job: Become A Postal Mail Carrier! Here's the exact text of the ad:

"Earn money Fun cash 22 p/hour pay high earning Salary and Benefits. No exp needed Manage client deliveries Great career job are available& offers larger paychecks all applicants must be willing to do training career/work orientated able to delivery of packages."

First off, it's such a poorly written ad that it just has to be some kind of scam, right? Plus, I'm pretty sure the U.S. Postal Service doesn't advertise for Postal Carriers in ads like this on Craigslist! I checked out the website and it's a locator service for Postal jobs, meaning you pay them to look up Postal jobs for you! Something you could probably do for yourself for free!

Seen a great Craigslist ad, drop me a line at john@kicks1063.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment