Thursday, April 2, 2015

What Are Your Friends Most Likely to Judge?

I'm a very lucky guy. I have a wonderful wife who takes such great care of our house, it's always clean, there's a place for everything and everything's in it's place. Not that I don't do my part! I do as much as I can to help out. It's just that Deb is just so awesome at it! And most folks we know are the same way. The thing is, sometimes people wind up at your place when it's a mess.  Maybe it's a surprise visit, maybe you just didn't have time to clean, or maybe you're a stage five hoarder . . . whatever it is, they're exposed to your mess.  
The question is:  What are they going to JUDGE?
According to a new survey, the thing that people are most likely to notice is . . . a terrible SMELL.  Clutter is second . . . a dirty toilet bowl is third . . . and dirty kitchen counters are fourth.
The survey also found the cleaning chores we hate doing the most are scrubbing the shower, and cleaning the toilet.
And only 5% of people hire a maid to clean their house . . . the other 95% do it themselves or split it with their family. Is there something you always notice when visiting someone's house? Oh, and byu the way, yes I don windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment