Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Don't See It But Maybe You Do!

A lumber yard owner in Memphis, Tennessee, says he sees the image of Jesus in a piece of wood. According to WMC-TV, Daniel Turbeville explains he saw the image in the grain of a tree trunk that was recently cut by his employees -- and he's not alone, either: "Talking to a couple of people that work with me, we kind of decided that looked like the depiction of Christ as we know it," he maintains. "About 70 percent of the people I ask agree that it looks like the image of Christ." Turbeville said he hopes the wood with the godly grain ends up someplace fitting. "If somebody wanted it I would sell it, but I do think it would be best served if it were in a church or it'd be nice in a pastor's office." Take a look at the news story here: 




I just don't see it! How about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment