Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Boy, They Really Need To Work On This Road!

First off, we can probably agree that even though all the road construction in our area this year can be a real pain, it's a necessary evil. And I do think those in charge really do try to minimize it's impact on our driving habits by detouring only when necessary and keeping traffic flowing as smooth as possible. That all being said, I thought it would be fun to share the roads and streets in our area that still really need to be fixed!


We all probably have a stretch of road that we drive every day and say, "When the heck are they gonna fix this road!" And I'll be happy to start! The one that really gets me going is the area around the intersection of 3rd, 4th, LaCrosse Street and The Causeway downtown. Talk about rough! I'll admit that I probably need new shocks on my pickup anyway, but WOW that intersection is a rough one! OK, your turn: What road or street really drives you crazy. Drop me an email, john@kicks1063.com, or head over to the discussion on our Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment