Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Can Anyone Explain This To Me?

In my job, I have to keep up on all the latest trends. That way I can talk with some authority on what's happening in the world of entertainment, politics, whatever. But for the love of God, can someone please explain this one to me!?!

James Holt and Jordan Parke are both huge Kim Kardashian fans, so much so that they have had their features altered to look like her. The pair live just miles apart in Manchester, England, and were featured in the news there after they had either lip fillers and/or surgery to change their appearance. Now a spat has broken out between Holt and Parke, and it has made its way to social media. It all started when Holt posted a copy of an article about him which also featured Jordan. Holt apparently was not happy with the comparison.Holt posted on Facebook, “I’m happy for a two-page spread in America like anyone would be, obv. But why are they trying to make that Jordan relevant in the corner of my story. It’s so annoying and I’ve never had one procedure to look like Kim Kardashian.”

Parke’s answer: “When someone hates you and you unknowingly pop up and steal the limelight #ByeBoo #OftenImitatedNeverDuplicated.”
Parke was the first of the two to have lip fillers to look more like Kardashian. He has also had cosmetic surgery, including a nose job, chin implants, cheek fillers and botox, according to “The Mirror.” Holt also had lip fillers done a couple years later. Holt has since deleted his posts about the argument and has refused to talk about the spat between the two.

All I can say is "What?" And "Why". And is it just me, or does the guy on the left look like he's got a set of those wax lips we had when we were kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment