Friday, March 18, 2016

A True "Booby Trap!"

No joke here! Jennifer Cutrona, of Richmond, Virginia, has designed a new bra that conceals knives, pepper spray and other weapons. She says that she designed “Booby Trap Bras” after a man tried to abduct her while she was jogging in the woods. “If I were to be killed senselessly on a trail for somebody's thrill, how bad would it impact their world?! It had to happen for me to move forward. I was excited that I got away, but I know a lot of women aren't that lucky. “Because you never know, want to trust everybody but can't anymore.” The bras cost around $55, and you can find out more about them here:  http://www.boobytrapbras.com/.

So tell us ladies, do you think you need something like this? Would you feel safer if you were "packing" weapons om your bra?

No comments:

Post a Comment