Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"I Got A Rock"

We've all got weird stuff for Halloween, right? Like from the old lady down the street who used to give you pennies! Weird and a little creepy. Well, Buzzfeed just asked people to share the weirdest things they ever got trick-or-treating. Here are nine favorites . . .
1. "Potato salad in a plastic bag."
2. "One year I got an actual cat. I still have him 17 years later."
3. "A gingerbread cookie in the shape of a penis."
4. "Pamphlets about why Halloween was a celebration of Satan."
5. "A Christmas crossword puzzle."
6. "I got a small plank of wood."
7. "A pack of cigarettes for my dad, who was with me."
8. "Live goldfish, not even in plastic bags . . . they just dumped fish into our bags."
9. "Hotel toiletries and Mary Kay samples."

So what's the weirdest thing you've ever received trick-or-treating? Drop me an email: john@kicks1063.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment