Monday, October 27, 2014

Never Mess With Bees!

OK, at first I didn't want to laugh at this video because I have a fear of bees. It's true! For some people it's spiders, or snakes or Smurfs, but I have an irrational fear of bees. But I couldn't help but laugh at this guy, especially since his wife, who was shooting the video, was laughing at him just as much! He was trying knock down a wasp's nest with a long stuck, not a very bright idea to begin with. And the wasp reacted like wasps usually do, he got totally ticked at the guy and flew up the back of his shirt! Take a look at the video:




The best part was the guy trying to swat him with the stick like some ball player! I never like to see anyone get hurt, of course. But it's hilarious how a little bee can turn a grown man into a screaming little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment